Instructor, PN, SN
AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
Use the Instructor program and its basic functional units, set program parameters. We will teach you to work with a list of exercises, exercise selection, use templates and play exercises. You will learn to use the PN and SN (Peripheral Navigation & Shooting Navigation), and set your own training model.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Coaches in hockey centers which owns skating treadmill.
Basic computer skills.
- Start the program
- Basic operations with touch screen
- Exercises selections
- Creation of own training models
- Filtering the difficulties
- Description of exercises
- Working with PSN
- Selection of training models for PSN
- Fusion Skating Skatemill
- Increasing complexity of game activities of an individual
- Skating and increasing complexity
- Condition skating
- Creation of training to practice technical skills and condition
- Creating a training plan to practice technical skills and condition
Installed Instructor and PSN in hst room.
LINK TO PRODUCT DETAIL
Back to courses